Terms & Conditions
Inthetermsandconditionssetoutinthisdocument,thefollowingtermsshall,unlesscontrarytothecontext,havethemeaningspecified. Youmeanstheperson/sinwhosenameand/orin whosebehalftheBookingform and the passenger coupon is. Company Means Zippy Journeys. Independent contractors means any hotel/hotel owner, owner of any airline or shipping company or Railway, ferry or boat owner/operator, Cruise Coach owner/operator owner or operator of any other persons or organizations who have been selected by the company to tender services to the client. There is no contract between the company and the client until the company has received the appropriate amount of non refundable deposit. The full payment must be paid accordance with the procedure laid down in the Booking form/mail communication.
- The booking process will start after receiving the non refundable booking fee of Rs10000/- per person which is adjustable in your booking. Passenger need to return the duly signed and completed printed booking form along with an initial deposit of Rs10000 per person in order to confirm his reservation.
- All bookings must be made on pre payment basis (i.e. must be paid in full in India before the passengers departure & in foreign currency & adhering to the RBI guidelines/rules/circulars issued by the concerned authorities.
- Payments in INR/Foreign currency must be accompanied by the original passport & tickets of all the passengers travelling.
- We will try our level best to provide you the mentioned hotels in our quotation, however in case of non availability; we will provide the similar category of the hotels.
- The quotation is valid for the mentioned dates only. The quoted rates are based on the presently applicable taxes on Airfares & other Government taxes so are subject to change in case of any hike in the taxes.
- In the event of any amendments after the program is finalized and all bookings have been sent to our agents that will be treated as cancellation of the program & the cancellation rules will apply.
- The tourist must ensure that, the validity of their passport is minimum 6 months to 1 year at the time of their travel.
- In the event the visa application made by tour Participant or by the company on his/her behalf is rejected by the consulate due to either inadequate supporting documents or for whatever reason or where the visa could not be processed due to late submission of application by the tour participant the company shall not be responsible.
- Check in/checkout. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600hrs as Check in time and 1000-1200hrs as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check out – time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
- Baggage Allowance: Generally one suitcase not exceeding 20 kgs, and one piece of cabin baggage not exceeding 5 kgs is permitted. But, it is always advisable to check with the specific Airlines/Overseas Tour Operator/ Transporter. Allowance may vary from transporter. As is the common practice, one piece of luggage is to be with linear dimensions (Length+ Height + Width) not exceeding 45 inches. The transporter may charge extra amount for the excess baggage payment for the same is subject to conditions laid down by any case of late delivery or loss of baggage weather caused by any airlines, tour operator or hotel or by anyone else.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- You can visit our office and can make the payment by credit & debit card, cash or cheque
- You can deposit the payment in our given Bank accounts by our Sales Executive(receipt of the deposit slip is required to track the details)
- You can do bank transfer in our given Bank accounts by our Sales Executive (transaction number or screen shot of the Bank transfer details is required to track)
- We can also send our representative to collect the payment in some of the special cases
- If you are payment by credit card or Debit card then extra surcharge will apply
- Rs10000 per person non refundable at the time of confirmation, if the booking is made more than 30 days prior to travel date
- 50% - 30/20 days prior to travel date
- 75% - 20/10 days prior to travel date
- 100% - 10 days prior to travel date
1. Should you wish to cancel any part of a confirmed booking/reservation all such cancellations must be advised in writing. Given below is the cancellation policy:
Cancellation charges per person charges:
- 21 days prior to the departure of the tour 10% of the total tour cost
- 20 – 15 days prior to the departure of the tour 50% of the total tour cost
- 14 – 8 days prior to the departure of the tour 70% of the total tour cost
- 7 days or less prior to the departure for the tour or a ‘ No Show’ on 100% of the total tour cost the tour or cancellations/ amendments charges made whilst on tour.
2. Cancellation due to visa rejection: Passenger whose visas are not granted by the consulate will have to pay the administrative charges apart from the visa expenses and the balance deposit amount will be refunded. Cancellation charges which occur on account of visa rejection will need to be borne by the client.
- Refunds will be made only in India in INR only as per RBI regulations
- Refunds (if any) for amendments and/or cancellations will paid directly or by the preferred sales agent through whom you have forwarded the booking to us.
- It would take atleast 30 days to process the refunds and there is no refund payable for any unutilized services (e.g. meals/entrance fees/sightseeing etc.)
- There will be no refund for cancellation of reservation after commencement of travel.
- Will accept no responsibility for losses and additional expenses, due to delays of changes in the air, train steamer and other services, missed connections, sickness, weather, strike, war, quarantine or other causes howsoever caused and all such losses and expense must be borne by the passenger.
- Hereby gives an express notice to all concerned that all arrangements are made in their capacity as against only, for and in the interest of the passengers, with respect to any air/sea/land transportation and hotel which may be included, all liabilities for any injury, delay or damage from any cause, whatsoever the passengers signing the contract, undertake to absolve and its representatives from all legal claims.
- If in the event of client having been booked in particular airlines and due to any reason and client is not allowed to board the flight and then in that case, client shall not hold our company responsible for the same. No claim whatsoever would be made against the company on that account and our company shall not be responsible or liable to compensate any damage or loss caused to the client due to the reason beyond the control of the company.
If the client has any grievance with the regards to any service provided by our independent contractors, the client shall immediately inform the tour manger in writing to enable the company to take up the matter with the concern contractor. If you fail to do so, any right to compensation or refund which you may have will be extinguished or reduced.
Any complaint by the client shall be communicated in writing to the company within 15 days of the end of the tour. The communication directed at the address of the client as disclosed in the booking form shall be deemed to have been communicated to the client.If you fail to do so, any right to compensation or refund which you may have will be extinguished or reduced. Any complaint by the client shall be communicated in writing to the company within 15 days of the end of the tour. The communication directed at the address of the client as disclosed in the booking form shall be deemed to have been communicated to the client.
SCOPE OF ACITIVITY
The company is a travel & holiday organizer. We do not own/control/operate any Airline, Cruise, lines, Railways, Coach Company, Hotel or any other independent contractor or service provider in relation with services mention in this broacher. Though we select all the ingredients, independent contractors, services provided for your holiday with due care we cannot assume responsibility for delay, deficiency or service provider, their management or staff leading to any injury, /death loss/damage to property or such eventuality which do not fall within the scope of our normal selection and inspection process whilst engaging them. We are also not responsible for delay or deficiency in services of all independent contractors/service providers may be borne out of any act or actions of co- traveller, co- tour participant which may result in tour participant not being able to avail of some or all services on the tour as per the broacher.
BROCHURE AND INFORMATION
Wetakereasonablecareinpreparingthebrochure,pricegrid,andotherdocumentsandindescribingtheservicestherein.However,wearenotliableforanytypographical/printingerrors. Furthermore,brochuresmaybeprintedseveralmonthsinadvanceandthecontentmaynotalwaysbefullyupdated.Wethereforeaskyoutoconfirm the current informationbycontactingus. Pleasenotethattheitinerarymayhavechanged.Theproductsandservicesdisplayedmayhavechanged.Thephotosofmeals/sightseeing/propertiesareforreferenceonlyandmaydifferfromtheactualmeals/sights.Distancebetweenplacesandtemperaturesareapproximateandcanchangedependingontravel,roadconditionsandclimaticchanges.Hotelsmayhavetobebookedfarofffromthecentralplace.
Wereservetherighttoalter,amend,changeormodifythetourpackageanditinerariesbeforeorduringthetour.Wewillmakereasonableeffortstonotifyyoupromptlyofsuchchanges/eventssufficientlyinadvanceduringbookingorpriorto departure ofthetour.Ifsuchchanges/eventsoccurduringthetour,ourtourmanagerorlocalrepresentativewillinformyouofthechangeson thespot andwesolicityourfull co–operationinacceptingsuchcircumstantialchanges.Therefore,nogrievanceregardinganyitinerary/servicechangewhichweareconstrainedtomake,willbeentertainedfromthetourparticipantsduring or afterthetour.Wewillmakereasonableeffortstokeeptheoverallpackageofservicesunchanged.However,weshallnotbeliabletorefundanyamountorpayanycompensation/damagesonaccountofanychangeinitinerary. IncasethealternatearrangementsmadearemateriallysuperiorascomparedtotheonesdescribedintheBrochure,wemaychargeextraforthesameatthetimeofbookingorinthecourseofthetour.
- All services provided and assured by the company are subject to full realization of payment prior to departure. If payment to the company is made by cheque, the package/ tour component will be delivered only after realization of cheque.
- No person, other than the company, in writing has authority to vary, add, amplify or waive off any description, representation, terms and condition set forth herein or in brochure of the company, or other terms & conditions regarding tour booked by the Tourist with the company.
- The company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the Tourist/Group; (a) Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delays, increased expenses or consequential damages by any misadventure or otherwise caused. (b) Any act, omission or default of any hotelier, carrier, travel component supplier or other person or by any servant or agent employed by the travel component supplier who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facility, or service for the Tourist/Group, howsoever caused. In this clause the expression ‘’however caused’’ includes negligence on the part of any person.
- No liability on the part of the company arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour, holiday or excursion facility shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour, holiday, package/ tour component or excursion, and shall in no case include any consequential damages or additional expenses whatsoever.
- The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures/ quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country/ countries being visited). The Company reserve the right to amend the priced in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price must be paid for in full.
- It is the responsibility of the Tourist/ Group to check and hold valid travel documents like passport and Visa till the end of the tour. In case any travel document like visa is refused, expires or is cancelled by the authorities, the tour participant will have to meet all the contingencies arising there from and to meet all expenses consequential thereto. The Company will have no responsibility whatsoever in respect of the above matters.
- The Cost of Ticket does not include any Insurance Premium. The Tourist/ Group will have to pay any such premium at their own cost.
- In the event of the Company exercising its right to amend or alter any tour advertised in their brochure or any other media after such tour or holidays has been booked the Tourist shall have right: (a) To continue with the tour or holiday as amended or altered (b) To accept any alternative tour or holiday which the Company may offer. In neither of the above cases shall the Company be liable to the Tourist/ Group for any damages, additional expenses and consequential loss suffered by the Tourist/ Group.
- Any complaint by the Tourist (including complaint on behalf of passengers of the Group submitted by the Tourist) in connection with or arising out of the tour must be noticed to the company in writing within fifteen (15) days from the end of the tour. No claim or complaint made thereafter shall be entertained in any circumstances. No individual compliant of passenger of the Group shall be entertained in any circumstances. No individual compliant of passenger of the Group shall be entertained directly and therefore same must be made only by The Tourist who is a leader of the Group.
- All claims, disputes and litigation relating to the tours arranged or co- ordinate by the company shall be construed according to current Indian laws only and shall be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Delhi only.
- The Company will not be liable to any passengers for refund, compensation or claim for shortage of tour days or for cancellation, postponement or re- routing of any particular scheduled transport service due to any reason including fog. The rules in respect of cancellation charges or refund will be applicable. The tickets are issued, subject to conditions herein.